Do You Guys Like Professional Wrestling

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by RS84, Jun 22, 2017.

1. RS84

RS84 New Member

I am wondering do you guys like Professional Wrestling Like WWE or Ring Of Honor! if so who is your favorite wrestler and what is your favorite promotion

2. RaGE BoX

RaGE BoX Noob

Not since I was younger but back then my favorite wrestler was always Rey Mesterio lol

3. WorldsGreatestGamers

WorldsGreatestGamers New Member

I would consider myself to be quite a huge wresting fan as a matter of fact. Currently, I'm a big fan of Breezango, as I love wrestlers who can be entertaining week in and week out, and they're the best at doing it in my most humble of opinions. Other than that, there's all 3 SHIELD guys, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, Becky Lynch, etc.

4. Gamie

Gamie Active Member

hell yeah but i think wwe as of now compared to that of 90s and early 20s is crap.wrestlers like goldberg,lsner,stonecold,rock,undertaker,kane and many more were the prime attraction.so many cool matches and feud use to happen but nowadays wretlers lack those qualitive to captive audience

5. JustJacob

JustJacob New Member

I do, I don't know why, I watch WWE mainly because it's the most accessible thing, and I don't have time to become a hardcore fan, nor do i really want to be (NJPW WK12 was great though), my favourite wrestler ever would be CM Punk, the reason I really got into wrestling proper, although Rey Mysterio was my guy way back when