Do you go to gamestop?

Don't usually go unless I need something right away, or they have a sale. I worked there so I don't hate it the way everyone else does, I hate it the way ex employees do. I understand how the system works and why certain things are the way they are, so I tend to stay away except for things that are going to cost the same everywhere

ThisGuyPlays

Don't usually go unless I need something right away, or they have a sale. I worked there so I don't hate it the way everyone else does, I hate it the way ex employees do. I understand how the system works and why certain things are the way they are, so I tend to stay away except for things that are going to cost the same everywhere
I totally understand. Deals speak a different language to our hear and to our wallet so thats worth it when they come around lol. But yea, i dont hate gamestop. Just when i turned mostly pc, my need to go there dwindled down in a large way.

I totally understand. Deals speak a different language to our hear and to our wallet so thats worth it when they come around lol. But yea, i dont hate gamestop. Just when i turned mostly pc, my need to go there dwindled down in a large way.
Yeah that's completely understandable. They don't have a strong place in the PC world, they even acknowledge that working there.

Shark

Haven't been to Gamestop in some time. I'm never happy with the selection.
Its not often that I get a game at full price.
I used to be really big on the used games but that's pretty much almost a dead market now.
used to find some real gems back in those days.

Ase

I go to Gamestop occasionally, but I usually just scavenge for pre-owned games to just play in my spare time since my channel games are basically steam, gamejolt, and online. It's a pretty good place to get decent used games! I'm that person that waits months after a game has come out to buy it for cheap at gamestop pfffft.

BigTinyTimTim

I try to. The people working behind the counter are usually really nice and can talk shop without missing a T. Last time I went though was release day for The Master Chief Collection. I'll be going there again to get my Halo Edition Xbone!

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I used to go to GameStop for all my new game purchases. I still pre-order stuff through them from time to time, but now that the Xbox One is able to buy games and pre-order, etc. I usually do that now.

However, I'm in need of a 1TB or bigger space, so I might have to make my way down to GameStop to see what I can find.

Discord

Latest New Threads