Do you enjoy gaming news commentary channels?

RandomEd787

Hey everyone, I'm RandomEd787. On my YouTube channel I talk about the gaming industry and the news going on inside it. I give my personal views on what I think of the direction of our industry. I'm hoping to grow my channel and build a community of strong principled gamers that look to challenge the status quo of the games industry. I mainly upload on weekdays between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. EST and occasionally on weekends if something really big hits (mainly reaction videos to trailers). I also live stream almost (in case something comes up) every Thursday as well . Hope to see you all on the channel.

GAME ON!

• Channel Name: RandomEd787
  • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomEd787
  • Channel Start Date:May 21, 2012
  • Partnered with Network?: No
  • Amount of Videos on Channel: 577
  • Total Subscribers: 355
  • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 92,715
  • Channel Description: Hello my fellow gamers, I'm RandomEd787. I upload gaming news videos and give my take on the industry.
  • Channel Trailer (Optional:

chaosengine

I watched some of your videos and liked the commentary, but it was your video
on your reaction over Elders Scrolls and Starfield hahaha the squeel just made me laugh lol
Subbed

RandomEd787

I watched some of your videos and liked the commentary, but it was your video
on your reaction over Elders Scrolls and Starfield hahaha the squeel just made me laugh lol
Subbed
lol, yeah I get very excited. Glad you enjoyed it, and thank you so much for the sub. Hope you continue to enjoy the content.

Nolrac

I watched your video "What really pisses me off about the Telltale Games situation" since I play Telltale games. Also, I liked your Thumbnail. You make good commentary bro! Nice work!

Discord

Latest New Threads