Damnlag PC Gaming Night

Haven't played Loadout in a while, but it was a pretty good game last time I played it. I'm usually free any night except Tuesday. I'm free 20:00 - 22:00 MDT.

I found about this game in a @CaptainSauce video. It really looks fun!

That's what CaptainSauce said about this game:
Agar.io has no in game chat, no levels, unlocks or customization, it doesn't even have audio, yet it's incredibly addicting and a lot of fun. The simplest multiplayer experience you will ever find.

Guys tell me what you think...

Before making a schedule and organizing something we need to find a game to get the project started...I think this game is perfect!

Dawnwhisper

Agar's a great little game, fun and very simple yeah. It's easy to get onto as you don't have to download anything or make an account. I don't know how it would work setting it up for just us though? You can probably make a team somehow

Agar's a great little game, fun and very simple yeah. It's easy to get onto as you don't have to download anything or make an account. I don't know how it would work setting it up for just us though? You can probably make a team somehow
Free for all!

I found about this game in a @CaptainSauce video. It really looks fun!

That's what CaptainSauce said about this game:
Agar.io has no in game chat, no levels, unlocks or customization, it doesn't even have audio, yet it's incredibly addicting and a lot of fun. The simplest multiplayer experience you will ever find.

Guys tell me what you think...

Before making a schedule and organizing something we need to find a game to get the project started...I think this game is perfect!
Agar.io looks like a fun game from the videos I've seen of it so I'd definitely be in if that's what we are deciding on :) A free-for-all to start with and possibly team games if there are enough people