Clicky

Daily Upload Thread for Thursday, April 20th 2017

Discussion in 'Daily Upload' started by Jack Muskrat, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
    Like us on Facebook at Damnlag

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

2. SK0RRK33P3R

SK0RRK33P3R Active Member

♥(PS4) PERSONA 5 | BLIND PLAY | PART 17 (5/17-5/18)♥

RebornGaming likes this.
  3. Slickfi

Slickfi Member

Welcome to the final route of Nier: Automata. Leave a LIKE if you enjoyed and SUBSCRIBE to keep up with the content.

4. Killerkev

Killerkev Well-Known Member

5. RebornGaming

RebornGaming Member

Golden Sun The Lost Age Walkthrough With Commentary Part 8 - Sand Way Out!

If you enjoy the episode, show me some love with a like and subscribe. Thank you!

6. GiantBacon

GiantBacon Active Member

ULTIMATE Live Stream Fails Compilation 2017 #5

7. Pudding Bear

Pudding Bear New Member

Review: Bendy and the Ink Machine: Chapter 1
    Hey everyone sharing my thoughts on the game. First of all the game is free so a big plus there, but only chapter 1 is free. The plot sets you as a artist returning to his old workshop after 30 years after receiving a note from a friend. The plot is very mysterious and you start with almost no context and that keeps the game interesting, you won't know what to expect next. The graphics are lovely, a very old school cool steam boat willy atmosphere, but with that being said, the horror vibe is there, the jump scare are real. That's right it is a horror game. Next, the controls are simple, limited to pick up/interact and run so don't expect too much there. The game is also very linear in regards to your objective. That's not a bad thing, however; this does leads to the game being relatively short (took me 25 mins to complete).

TL;DR:-
    Graphics - 9/10
    Plot - 8/10
    Controls - 6/10
    Price - 10/10 (Chapter 1 is free)

8. InstantReplayLive

InstantReplayLive Active Member

Everybirdy is watching to see how this will end! Hatoful Boyfriend, Holiday Star Chapter 4 - getting pretty close to the game's finale!

9. RustyPieLover

RustyPieLover Active Member

When you wanted to go play, but the Dark One is a bully...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.