Daily Upload Thread for Monday, November 13th 2017

Discussion in 'Daily Upload' started by Jack Muskrat, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
    Like us on Facebook at Damnlag
    Be sure to join us on Discord also - https://discord.gg/Y5d3qPd

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

2. SK0RRK33P3R

SK0RRK33P3R Active Member

3. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

4. Benjio

Benjio New Member

5. RebornGaming

RebornGaming Active Member

Final Fantasy VI Advance Walkthrough With Commentary Part 38 - Return of Mr. Thou

If you enjoy the episode, show me some love with a like and subscribe. Thank you!

6. INSTRA

INSTRA Active Member

Yes I know I'm late with this cover but I think it's never to late to make a cover of a song dedicated to people who have ill thoughts of giving up on their life and also to all suicide awareness organizations. Here is a cover of the beautiful song by Logic, Alessia Cara and Khalid. If you are facing any problems like that then feel free to share your thoughts with friends and family and also remember Sharing Is Living

7. RustyPieLover

RustyPieLover Active Member

I answer some questions on my current and future content and what the future may hold for me

8. InstantReplayLive

InstantReplayLive Active Member

Burying a pretty big shift in our YouTube channel in a Let's Play of Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64 may be an odd choice, but here we are in life.

Incidentally this game is amazing, and aside from a brutal surprise at the end of this video I still love it.

9. DracoDxl

DracoDxl Active Member

New episode of Doki Doki Literature Club with my friend Josh! Today we're just reading. That's all (Or is it?). Check it out!

10. shihnobi

shihnobi New Member

Teaser trailer for upcoming Destiny 2 Nightstalker PVP montage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.