Clicky

Daily Upload Thread for Monday, March 20th 2017

Discussion in 'Daily Upload' started by Jack Muskrat, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
    Like us on Facebook at Damnlag

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

2. ChasingErin

ChasingErin Active Member

This evil boss king lives in limbo hell?!
    STEALING MONSTERS HAS NEVER BEEN MORE FUN!

If you enjoy my content, please do subscribe!
    Always very much appreciated, thank you for watching!

3. Bolticus

Bolticus Active Member

RESIDENT EVIL 7 CO-OP w/ Bestie...

Coming soon: DARK SOULS | Part 4

-Bolt xx

4. TruVetCommando

TruVetCommando Active Member Damn Mod

Part 2 of my Battlefield 1 series

5. RebornGaming

RebornGaming Active Member

Final Fantasy V Advance Walkthrough With Commentary Part 18 (New World). If you enjoy the episode, show me some love with a like and subscribe. Thank you!

6. Purpleoak

Purpleoak Active Member

Half-Life 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. The sequel to 1998's Half-Life, it was released in November 2004. Half-Life 2 is a single-player first-person shooter broken into several chapters, permanently casting the player as the protagonist Gordon Freeman. The sequel has nearly the same mechanics as Half-Life, including health-and-weapon systems and periodic physics puzzles, except with the newer Source Engine and improved graphics. The player also starts without items, slowly building up an arsenal over the course of the game. Despite the game's mainly linear nature, much effort was put into making exploration rewarding and interesting; many optional areas can be missed or avoided.

7. Bolticus

Bolticus Active Member

DARK SOULS | Part 4

Enjoy,
    -Bolt
    xx

8. AMX Gaming

AMX Gaming Active Member

It Looks Like A D**k | We Were Here | Funny Collab Featuring Jax

Hello everybody today i bring to you a funny collab with Jax (Violet Krumble) we decided to play a game called - we were here. This is a puzzle solving coop game where we need to use our wits to guide each other through various puzzles each one more challenging than the last.

Find out why it looks like a d**k in this video and thank you so much jax for this awesome collab which sadly i had internet lag issues along the way but it was fun

Thank You For Watching, Have A Very Nice Day

9. Kai4497

Kai4497 Member

TO HELP YOU BUILD YOUR COMPUTER ;)

10. TheRagingGamer_O

TheRagingGamer_O Active Member

No running allowed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.