Daily Upload Thread for Monday, April 17th 2017

Discussion in 'Daily Upload' started by Jack Muskrat, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Well-Known Member Staff Member Damn Mod

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
    Like us on Facebook at Damnlag

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

2. GiantBacon

GiantBacon Active Member

ULTIMATE Twitch Fails | Live Stream Fails Compilation 2017 #2 - Player Unknown Battlegrounds Edition

3. Thedudxo

Thedudxo New Member

So heres what I did this easter

4. MattyApple

MattyApple New Member

For anyone interested in Star Wars or Star Wars Battlefront please consider checking out my channel :)

5. TheRagingGamer_O

TheRagingGamer_O Active Member

Blink only one eye at a time!

RebornGaming likes this.
  6. RustyPieLover

RustyPieLover Well-Known Member

When you can't help sitting on D!

RebornGaming likes this.
  7. RebornGaming

RebornGaming Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Walkthrough With Commentary Part 2 - Clan Pride

If you enjoy the episode, show me some love with a like and subscribe. Thank you!

8. AMX Gaming

AMX Gaming Active Member

ShipYard Of Horror | Husk Gameplay #5

9. Miss Medi

Miss Medi Active Member

New #TownOfSalem is up and it's a special episode with StugeGG! ^^ Would love if you can take a look and let me know which role to play next! :)

10. Purpleoak

Purpleoak Active Member

The Night Blights are in your closet, the Night Blights are under your bed, but can you find the Night Blights that are after your parents?
    Hello everyone my name is Purpleoak and welcome to - Night Blights - FEAR THE GREMLINS - Walkthrough Monday Night 1 - Indie Horror Gameplay Video , In this video I will be showing you Night 1 which is Monday on the game. Now many people compared this game to five nights at freddys or Fnaf - for short - and a game called Among The Sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.