Daily Upload Thread for Friday, October 13th 2017

Discussion in 'Daily Upload' started by Jack Muskrat, Oct 13, 2017 at 2:46 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
    Like us on Facebook at Damnlag
    Be sure to join us on Discord also - https://discord.gg/Y5d3qPd

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

2. kosaba11

kosaba11 Active Member

Amnesia The Dark Descent Part 4: Into The Wine Cellar

Grumpy pancake likes this.
  3. RebornGaming

RebornGaming Active Member

Final Fantasy VI Advance Walkthrough With Commentary Part 25 - Belly of The Beast

If you enjoy the episode, show me some love with a like and subscribe. Thank you!

Grumpy pancake likes this.
  4. Grumpy pancake

Grumpy pancake Active Member

In this episode we explore the new October 2017 Yandere Simulator update. The update added a new character, the headmaster. He shoots you if you get to close but I found a glitch to survive the headmasters attack. As I was exploring I found senpai doing some lewd things to yandere chan and tons of funny glitches. I also teach you guys how to do the flame demon ritual and much much more ^_^

5. CoinOp Gaming

CoinOp Gaming Active Member

Went a little crazy today because along with our regular content, we NEEDED to celebrate this wonderful Friday the 13th!

6. DracoDxl

DracoDxl Active Member

Hi everyone! Here's a new episode of Fran Bow with my friend Josh, today we find the ingredients for a ritual to turn us human again! Check it out!

7. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 3:46 PM
  8. RebornGaming

RebornGaming Active Member

Let's Play YGOPRO Part 2 - Trickstar Burn!!

If you enjoy the episode, show me some love with a like and subscribe. Thank you!

9. InstantReplayLive

InstantReplayLive Active Member

Did you know that in 1991 Jackie Chan had an action platforming game? How about that the best way to play it was the TurboGrafx-16!?

10. RiserGaming

RiserGaming Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.