Daily Upload Thread for Friday, January 19th 2017

Discussion in 'Daily Upload' started by Jack Muskrat, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Well-Known Member Staff Member Damn Mod

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
    Like us on Facebook at Damnlag
    Be sure to join us on Discord also - https://discord.gg/Y5d3qPd

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

2. Ukrainiangoat

Ukrainiangoat New Member

Hey everyone. I am new here so I still can't put a link but I hope people will think about looking at my channel! I also can't wait to check out yours! I also was curious about that 1k subs thing. I haven't gotten an alert from Youtube about something like that. Any information would be great! Thanks!!! My channel is the same as my name here!

Shweebe likes this.
  3. RebornGaming

RebornGaming Well-Known Member

Chrono Trigger Walkthrough With Commentary Part 10 - Need For Speed

If you enjoy the episode, show me some love with a like and subscribe. Thank you!

Shweebe likes this.
  4. DracoDxl

DracoDxl Active Member

New episode of Doki Doki Literature Club! Today the lines between what's real and isn't are blurred a bit. Check it out!

Shweebe likes this.
  5. Ankonite Reaver

Ankonite Reaver Member

6. RustyPieLover

RustyPieLover Well-Known Member

Warning
    This Vlog contains feels. And I regret nothing

Shweebe likes this.
  7. ViewtifulTV

ViewtifulTV Member

I've been really trying to touch up my editing style and I think I did pretty well on my newest video! Would you all mind sharing this video? Thanks so much!!

ZDonkulous and Shweebe like this.
  8. AbstractGamingx2

AbstractGamingx2 Member

Are you thinking about going camping in the mass slopes of Mt. Chilliad. Better watch this first for a few pointers.

Shweebe likes this.
  9. SK0RRK33P3R

SK0RRK33P3R Active Member

10. RebornGaming

RebornGaming Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy VI Advance Walkthrough With Commentary Part 61 - Dragon Buster

If you enjoy the episode, show me some love with a like and subscribe. Thank you!

Shweebe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.