Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Daily Upload for Saturday, August 3rd, 2013
Follow YouTube Gaming on Twitter @YTG_Forum
Like us on Facebook at YouTube Gaming Network
Subscribe to us on YouTube at YTGcom!
Vote in Video of the Month #2!

Here is your Daily Upload for Saturday, August 3rd, 2013. This is something new I wanted to try out here. I got the idea from another forum and I think this will be awesome for this community to share today's new videos, discuss the topics for today and whatever else related to YouTube and Gaming. Feel free to share today's video, but do not spam your entire channel. If videos are not uploaded today, you will have your post deleted and can risk being banned from posting in the Daily Dump threads in the future.

So lets get the party started! What's everyone uploading today? Did you see an awesome video you want to share with others here, do it!

[MENTION=843]AffectiveGamers[/MENTION], [MENTION=943]AkimboTacozz[/MENTION], [MENTION=376]Am9130[/MENTION], [MENTION=676]AnOddMonster[/MENTION], [MENTION=993]BLBking01[/MENTION], [MENTION=988]BlockDesigns[/MENTION], [MENTION=849]Bodydraggers[/MENTION], [MENTION=992]BoldCaster[/MENTION], [MENTION=798]BraceTrite[/MENTION], [MENTION=979]CC Studios[/MENTION], [MENTION=360]ChesterLoony[/MENTION], [MENTION=901]DidjiPanda[/MENTION], [MENTION=945]DjangoJustin[/MENTION], [MENTION=460]drakenseng[/MENTION], [MENTION=652]elitegenoside[/MENTION], [MENTION=227]Fighter[/MENTION], [MENTION=530]Fragbait[/MENTION], [MENTION=987]FullReleaseCallum[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]GameOverViper[/MENTION], [MENTION=994]GanceNag[/MENTION], [MENTION=407]GillysGames[/MENTION], [MENTION=361]gwartney[/MENTION], [MENTION=934]HDGamingSpeed[/MENTION], [MENTION=939]HDSteampunk[/MENTION], [MENTION=509]HenryP.[/MENTION], [MENTION=845]HopelessGamer[/MENTION], [MENTION=718]Hotwire6Alfa[/MENTION], [MENTION=409]Inspector[/MENTION], [MENTION=583]InstantFraps[/MENTION], [MENTION=25]itsryan[/MENTION], [MENTION=954]jewfrahh[/MENTION], [MENTION=506]JoseDek[/MENTION], [MENTION=580]JubileeTheBear[/MENTION], [MENTION=536]kclemence2[/MENTION], [MENTION=1000]Keeanolookalike[/MENTION], [MENTION=774]kingplutoxiao1[/MENTION], [MENTION=744]krazyeighty8[/MENTION], [MENTION=437]LegendFilming[/MENTION], [MENTION=955]legorocks99[/MENTION], [MENTION=620]Link49567[/MENTION], [MENTION=549]LmJonesyy[/MENTION], [MENTION=319]Lollar[/MENTION], [MENTION=985]MechGaming[/MENTION], [MENTION=829]MegaAssassinGamer[/MENTION], [MENTION=510]mmorpgamingx[/MENTION], [MENTION=996]MrMinosaur[/MENTION], [MENTION=289]MTO_Adam[/MENTION], [MENTION=995]NoLifeGaming[/MENTION], [MENTION=997]Nuclear Outhouse[/MENTION], [MENTION=814]number3headband[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]NV2095[/MENTION], [MENTION=990]OrienT[/MENTION], [MENTION=913]palebluedot413[/MENTION], [MENTION=907]Protozylon[/MENTION], [MENTION=980]RadiationGamer[/MENTION], [MENTION=871]razrxx[/MENTION], [MENTION=930]Reckzzy[/MENTION], [MENTION=944]RomeoFifaHD[/MENTION], [MENTION=249]sdnnarutoXIII[/MENTION], [MENTION=965]Shadowhoundz[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]Stalli111[/MENTION], [MENTION=884]SubstainD[/MENTION], [MENTION=323]Tboneplaya21[/MENTION],@ tenguhanma, [MENTION=984]thatgunskid[/MENTION], [MENTION=691]TheCreativeGamer[/MENTION], [MENTION=976]TheCrewAndBryce[/MENTION], [MENTION=978]TheETWGaming[/MENTION], [MENTION=855]TheMexicanMohawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=821]ThePyroGunner[/MENTION], [MENTION=167]TheUndeadGamr[/MENTION], [MENTION=523]TimothysGamingBurp[/MENTION], [MENTION=870]TNJedx[/MENTION], [MENTION=806]Tohamypro[/MENTION], [MENTION=756]TwoNinjasGame[/MENTION], [MENTION=936]UnveiledRacer48[/MENTION], [MENTION=937]Winning_115[/MENTION], [MENTION=999]xLakkiOG[/MENTION], [MENTION=986]XXIceDarknessXX[/MENTION]

I'm not able to upload all weekend, i'm on vacation till Monday. If I were able to upload, i'd be uploading some Cards Against Humanity. Probably the plan for Monday.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
[MENTION=289]MTO_Adam[/MENTION] You don't get very many views on those Rome Total War videos. But PrinceofMacedon seems to get a lot of views on that game, so I guess the views are there you just have to work to get them to watch your videos.

MTO_Adam

Veteran
[MENTION=289]MTO_Adam[/MENTION] You don't get very many views on those Rome Total War videos. But PrinceofMacedon seems to get a lot of views on that game, so I guess the views are there you just have to work to get them to watch your videos.

Getting the viewer base a little bit at a time. To be honest, I like using this for filler content since it is a game I solidly enjoy and I hope for the news videos to gain a heavier following. My informative videos take a lot more planning and research which does show in the views! I'm just happy the time researching pays off.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Getting the viewer base a little bit at a time. To be honest, I like using this for filler content since it is a game I solidly enjoy and I hope for the news videos to gain a heavier following. My informative videos take a lot more planning and research which does show in the views! I'm just happy the time researching pays off.

Yeah, as long as you enjoy making the videos and don't care about views then keep doing it. You have a great commentary voice, so that isn't an issue that most people have.

TNJedx

Noob
[video=youtube;RNS-xUN1IGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNS-xUN1IGw[/video]

Today's upload for me :) Dota 2 players will enjoy it I'm sure :)

Discord

Latest New Threads