Curse or DamnLag?

Netherzapdos

I've recently seen both youtube networks and both seem to be one of the best and most reliable YT networks i've seen. I'm hoping to start earning money when i start getting better views so i could later on improve my content quality by buying a new mic, camera, equipment etc.

I'm asking for anyone who has experienced either of these YT networks, thanks!

D

DJStitch91

I've recently seen both youtube networks and both seem to be one of the best and most reliable YT networks i've seen. I'm hoping to start earning money when i start getting better views so i could later on improve my content quality by buying a new mic, camera, equipment etc.

I'm asking for anyone who has experienced either of these YT networks, thanks!
you dont need a network to make money. why do you want to be in a network what can they offer you?

Luftangreifer

Im with Curse, and quite happy about them compared to my previous network.
Especially EDS, where I can literally find unlimited amount of music & sfx. Im sick of hearing same music on multiple videos.

you dont need a network to make money. why do you want to be in a network what can they offer you?
True, but its the easiest way to earn money without being bothered by Adsense and other Google nonsense.

D

DJStitch91

True, but its the easiest way to earn money without being bothered by Adsense and other Google nonsense.
no you wont need google adsense but curse does run its own adsense ;)

The generally advice I give is networks/partnerships, 99% of them don't give you anything you cant get yourself, and as they like to promote that they can help with strikes an copyright they give no immunity from them at all.

Discord