Creative Nation Application??

AsassinX1

Hi

Im in desperate need of help right now. I barely have the google adwords and adsense worked out from last week setting up my channel for proper use.

Now on my youtube dashboard I see an invitation from Creative Nation to join the Creative Nation MCN.

I have looked up this company as listed and I cant find any conclusive evidence that they are good or bad....one reports state people are not getting paid..others state they are....others state its great etc....the reviews are mixed.

Here is my channel

http://www.youtube.com/AsassinX1

I have currently 22 subscribers and over 600 views. My channel has been open since 2009 but I only started actually using it the last 3 weeks as a gaming channel. I started with only 2 subs from 2009 when I put the gaming channel together and pretty much no views so my channel is starting to grow.

What I need help with is getting more subscribers which means getting my stuff linked to people who are interested in it instead of random ad chances.

I need to know what I am getting into...how it will affect my channel...how it will affect me etc.

If anyone could respond please I would be grateful

GamerPerfection

My honest personal opinion.... being actively involved in a community like this DamnLag forum will benefit you much more than any Network will.

AsassinX1

I still need the question answering :p but on the not of what you said how do I use this forum to advertise my site>>?? :p

GamerPerfection

I still need the question answering :p but on the not of what you said how do I use this forum to advertise my site>>?? :p
Well I thought I answered your question. In my opinion I don't see the benefit of joining a Network, you should integrate into a community like this instead.

As for using this forum to promote, you should look to use it to engage instead. By engaging here you will make friends, gain subscribers and views, likes and whatnot, all without doing much advertising.

There's a video promotion section where you can post your new videos in the relevant genre section. There's also a daily upload section where you can post your video that you uploaded on that day.

As I said, if you actively engage on DamnLag then that will do a lot of the promotion work for you.

AsassinX1

Well thats the good side to not joining an MCN..Im new to this so I am gonna take your advice but I would still like to know a plus side to the MCN....

Thanks again for the responses already :D

Discord