Crash Bandicoot Remastered

So I remember playing this game when I was little and oh my is it so much fun. Its just as exciting as I remember and its so gorgeous. I hope that it can possibly help bring back the platformer genre in general to its former glory. For those who have played what do you think?

Grew up playing Gamecube tbh but after I bought it and played the first one for a while, I could see the nostalgia and that feeling of being young again that everyone probably gets from it. Great game

Last edited:

HawaiianGamer420

I never got a chance to play the PS1 version, but I got to play a demo. of the second one I think. It was a ice land. This one is really nice, the graphics are really good, and very freaking hard to play! And I'm hearing that its harder than the previous one? I wish I had played it to see the difference!

IceCee

I agree! They did an amazing job with the remastered version. Crash Bandicoot was my very first playstation game as a little kid and just being able to feel that nostalgia when playing specific levels in the remastered version was AMAZING. Seeing how well this trilogy did is now hyping me up for the upcoming release of the Spyro Reignited Trilogy game lol

Discord

Latest New Threads