Clicky

Copyright issues.

Discussion in 'YouTube Monetization & Copyright' started by ActualizeGaming, Feb 16, 2016.

1. ActualizeGaming

ActualizeGaming Member

Hello! I am not sure if this is the correct section for this topic, but I am having some issues with copyright claims on my videos. I just recently started recording gameplay of the Wii U game "New Super Mario Bros. U" and I have gotten claims from Nintendo on each and every upload of this let's play that I release. I understand 100% that the video and music content of the game are owned by Nintendo but I am used to monetizing my videos which I cannot do with this new series. If I partnered with a network for YouTube gamers, would they handle claims for me or would it stay the same? Also, if anyone has any suggestions for good networks to partner with please let me know. Thanks.

2. DJStitch91

DJStitch91 Guest

The only way you can monetize nintendoe games is through their program.

Networks/partnerships dont make you auto immune from copyright

3. ActualizeGaming

ActualizeGaming Member

Alright, thanks for the info. I do understand that partnering with a network does not make you immune to claims, but I thought it helped to some degree. Looks like I'll be using their program.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  4. hmm as i know..there is a list where u can see which company allows you to uploads and monetize.. some needs permission.some dont..