Community Channel (3000+ Subs)

Smequle

Noob
Hey I am looking to change my channel over into a community channel and am looking for directors for the channel. Being a director will give you the opportunity to gain subscribers and gain recognition. My channel is youtube.com/user/smequle and I currently have over 3000 subs, if you are interested in uploading/ being a director, than just let me know!

zUnRiVaLeD

Hey,I upload montages and such to my YT it would be cool to be on your channel I can't link my channel bc I'm new here but if you search zUnRiVaLeD it will bring up my YT and you can have a look at what I have to offer =D

MOULDY PEA

Hey I am looking to change my channel over into a community channel and am looking for directors for the channel. Being a director will give you the opportunity to gain subscribers and gain recognition. My channel is youtube.com/user/smequle and I currently have over 3000 subs, if you are interested in uploading/ being a director, than just let me know!
yeah man I make funny cs go moments and other videos it would be great if I could take part in the channel. My youtube is MouldyPea

SamPartridge3

Hi Smequle. I don't know if this is the sort of content you would want but I have this video which I would like to upload:

Discord

Latest New Threads