Channel Websites

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
What is the website made using? I'm assuming that its something like WordPress or wix and your using a template, but the url seemed to be custom... while its great to be making one for the winners I'm sure others would love to have a try making their own :)
It is wordpress and its a custom theme that can be found at themeforest.com.

People are free to make their own sites if they wish. I'm only offering this to help out more and to experiment with how it might improve a channels search results on google and youtube, if at all.

I'm thinking about allowing others to apply for a website of their own, but it would require either a specific amount of subscribers, views per day and/or being partnered with Damnlag. Unless given a better idea.

Wow, you guys are such a warm community! Im loving this! Could you guys assist me as well on quality checks? I am unsure of the quality of my channel, and came for some help. Thanks bros!

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Well if you guys are willing to pay a one-time fee to get a site setup like this, then I'd be more than willing to help get it setup and going.

If you can't afford hosting, I can pay for hosting and domain fee's, as long as I can monetize it with adsense like you see on trebryan.com and belcoot.com.

Let me know what you think about that idea. I think $20 would be enough to setup a site for anyone that really wants one.

I pay around $10 /month for hosting with hostgator.com for these smaller sites. If they grow big, they'd need upgraded to handle the traffic.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Is this still happening? =D
Yes. Setup belcoot.com a couple weeks ago. Haven't really had time to play with his more or do any others between working a lot and not really having any free time.

Nathan K

Same template as RevolutionOfGaming.com lol

GamerPerfection

Same template as RevolutionOfGaming.com lol
It doesn't matter if the template is the same, many website use the same templates and change the design.

Reactions: RBG

Nathan K

CKtv

WOW!!! That's very awesome of you! It looks really professional as well! Good idea man!

Discord

Latest New Threads