Channel Websites

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
So yesterday I started the very first channel website for the winner of the Channel of the Month. I've also reached out to many of the previous channel of the month winners to see if they'd be interested in a website like it.

I plan on making a website like this for anyone who wins the Channel of the Month competitions from now on as long as you are alright with me making it for you. Its an option for winners.

The first website for Tre bryan, www.trebryan.com - Check it out and let me know what you think of it.

GamerPerfection

WOW i mean, what you are creating these? i dunno what to say, that is some awesome work.

What happens after the CoTM is over? Like I mean when TreBryan's ends and the next one goes up, what happens with the TreBryan website? And the domains and hosting must be costing you?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
WOW i mean, what you are creating these? i dunno what to say, that is some awesome work.

What happens after the CoTM is over? Like I mean when TreBryan's ends and the next one goes up, what happens with the TreBryan website? And the domains and hosting must be costing you?
The website will stay up. Consider it a perk to winning the channel of the month. Its a gamble right now, but I'm thinking if we can eventually build a network of channel sites this way, we can help channels get more traffic towards their channels.

MiliMate

Damn, Chris, awesome work! Any winner of CotM would be happy with this I reckon! Do you do any back-end SEO as well?

Ryatta

What is the website made using? I'm assuming that its something like WordPress or wix and your using a template, but the url seemed to be custom... while its great to be making one for the winners I'm sure others would love to have a try making their own :)

This is one of those perks that would make you think that you were dreamin' the whole time, hard to believe but this is actually the best perk currently in the CoTM's winner package! I'd love to see more channel websites like this with different variations other than that one theme alone, not that I'm sayin' it's terrible or anything, it looks great! Hey, this could open up a new contest idea, perhaps a Damnlag Channel Website contest/competition so more variants of websites could be provided! It'd be easier on you too DL Chris, which is always a plus!

Whether my suggestion is agreed with or not, this is still a fantastic idea and perk! Love it! :D

Discord

Latest New Threads