Broadcaster Rank, and YouTube Subscriber Buttons

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I've added a new rank for Twitch streamers called Broadcaster. Those of you who wish to showcase that you're a broadcaster on Twitch will now be able to request it from me. Make sure to link me to your twitch channel when you contact me.

Also, the much anticipated subscriber button has been added back to the site. However, there's a few bugs I need to work out like getting it to display on signatures. In posts/threads you can use the bbcode with the new YouTube play button icon. For manually adding it to your signature, just use the YTID tags around your custom username.

For those without custom username's on YouTube

The code in your URL will not work, but there's a way to get it to work still. So follow these directions.

Go to YouTube Settings > Click on the Advanced tab to the right of your avatar > Scroll down to Account Information > Copy the YouTube User ID > Place that code between the YTID tags as you would a regular username.

Here's a video tutorial that @Wayne Rayner Games made a while back, still shows you how to find the code.

Last edited:

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
For some reason it doesnt work in signatures for me.
Nor does it work in posts.
The code in your URL will not work, but there's a way to get it to work still. So follow these directions.

Go to YouTube Settings > Click on the Advanced tab to the right of your avatar > Scroll down to Account Information > Copy the YouTube User ID > Place that code between the YTID tags as you would a regular username.

Here's a video tutorial that @Wayne Rayner Games made a while back, still shows you how to find the code.

Mr. Sim

It still didnt work and i used all the steps.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
It still didnt work and i used all the steps.
I'm looking at your signature now, your still trying to use your URL for your channel. That code and the code that you need are not the same.

Go here, grab the YouTube USER ID. NOT the channel ID.

Mr. Sim

I'm looking at your signature now, your still trying to use your URL for your channel. That code and the code that you need are not the same.

Go here, grab the YouTube USER ID. NOT the channel ID.
I already tried that code before you looked at my sig. Both didnt work

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I already tried that code before you looked at my sig. Both didnt work
I just tested it with mine, it doesn't seem to work like that anymore. I'll have to look into it further and see what you can do. It use to work that way. Right now, it looks like you can only do it with a custom username.

Which you have on, so why not just use? SlashProducts

Discord

Latest New Threads