Bloodborne ✦ Video Thread

MiliMate

This is the video thread for Bloodborne, which will contain all of the upcoming videos in this series. As always, we start of with episode 1. For a larger description, check beneath the video.

✦ Episode Transcript
Part 1 of the Let's Play Bloodborne Playthrough series, on PS4. Recorded and uploaded in amazing 1080p and 60fps, this Bloodborne Gameplay series has us starting the Beginning of the game, to fight our way through hordes of enemies and strong boss-fights. In this first episode, we get familiarized with the controls and mechanism, and we receive our Starting Weapons, the Saw Cleaver and Hunter's Pistol, after a confusing fight with the Werewolf. After our first presence in the Hunter's Dream, we then take on the city of Yharnam, and we encounter our first big enemy and discover a Shortcut because of it. We also buy our first few upgrades, which I think we will definitely need. In short, plenty of things happening in this first action-packed Beginning of Bloodborne.

MiliMate

Episode 2:

We continue where we left off episode 1 of the Bloodborne Playthrough, after having purchased our new upgrades from the Hunter's Dream. Having opened up the shortcut, we see ourselves matched to a large group of enemies, ultimately resulting in our first 'real' death. We get ourselves together, and continue our journey in Yharnam, which entails large bulky enemies, hidden paths and challenging foes. Let's Play Bloodborne, and tag along with me in amazing graphic gem for the PS4, as recorded and uploaded in stunning 1080p and 60fps. Not quite a Walkthrough, this series will show you all essential parts of the game.

MiliMate

Episode 3:

In this episode in the Bloodborne Gameplay series for the PlayStation 4, we find ourselves lost in the game. I have no idea where to go, but we end up taking on the first boss of the game, The Cleric Beast. The Cleric Beast is meant as test of skills, much like every other game in its genre, like Dark Souls. For me, I quickly realize I do not have the skills yet to take down the Cleric Beast, and we end up losing the process we did until then. In episode 3, we meet our master, but in episode 4, I promise you, The Cleric Beast will meet its master in me. Nonetheless, this is a key moment in my Playthrough of Bloodborne, as I now know how to tackle the beast. In stunning 1080p and 60fps, come with me to my first major defeat.

MiliMate

Episode 4:

Episode 4 in the Bloodborne Playthrough series on the channel Milimate features many different aspects, but knowing where we are at any point isn't one of them. Because my Save File got corrupted, we find ourselves in possession of a brand new shortcut, which could lead us directly to Father Gascoine, the actual second boss of the game. However, everyone needs to defeat the Cleric Beast, and since that is what I promised, that is what I'll deliver. Next episode. Part 4 of the Bloodborne PS4 Playthrough series can, as always, be admired in stunning 1080p and 60fps. We take on new enemies, find exciting new items and eventually get back to where we started. Thank God.

MiliMate

Episode 5:

Part 5 of the Bloodborne Gameplay series for Playstation 4 sees us retrying our first failure, The Cleric Beast. We start off however, by calling Belkuuk, or Belcoot, to ask him for some assistence while fighting this first boss. While we hope to get some good knowledge and some ins and outs on how to tackle it, we don't get a lot of useful information. Ending the conversation by saying I should just kill it, we take on the Cleric Beast! Episode 5 in the Bloodborne Playthrough series for the PS4 can be seen in stunning 1080p and 60fps. Please do not forget to leave a comment and a like, if you enjoyed what you've seen here today :)

MiliMate

Episode 6 [w/ Belcoot]

In this episode in the Bloodborne PS4 Gameplay series, Belcoot shows his skills in French, his love for Cat-Dogs and an undying wish to see me falling to my death. Among other things, we try to grab a valuable item (that's what I thought), which is a lot trickier than we thought. Being shown by my mentor how to perform the action, but after I follow his instructions with care, things turn out differently. As Belcoot's 'poophole', we end the episode right in front of the game's third boss, one of the toughest challenges I have ever faced. See you in the next one!

Discord

Latest New Threads