Best software for thumbnails?

Discussion in 'Video Recording & Editing' started by Legacy_Gaming, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Legacy_Gaming

Legacy_Gaming Member

I'm wondering what the best free or cheap photo editing software is for someone to create thumbnails!

2. Fuzy

Fuzy New Member

3. Legacy_Gaming

Legacy_Gaming Member

Ok thanks!

4. MultiGingerface

MultiGingerface New Member

Yeah you can get Photoshop cs3 for free as well because adobes servers went down ages ago for some weird reason.

5. CookieDoughYummy

CookieDoughYummy Member

Well if you look at my thumbnails they're pretty easy to do, but I do some impressive side projects with Paint.net.

It's a really simple programme, but it has loads of add ons and if you're a pro at editing you can do loads with it.

6. Fireteam Brosiris

Fireteam Brosiris New Member

I've been using Gimp which is pretty similar to paint, it's free software and pretty user friendly. Not as good as photoshop but if it's just for thumbnails you will be fine

7. Smilar

Smilar Active Member

All depends on your skill level really. From my personal experience I think Photoshop is by far the best but I also know that many other people find software like GIMP to be great as well :D If youre struggling to get a copy of Photoshop id try that :D

8. Keishaun Be Lit

Keishaun Be Lit New Member

I use picmonkey it'll take some getting use to tho.Its free!:D

9. OP Informer

OP Informer New Member

I use canva. It's free but not the best. I'm actually looking for something bettter

10. ButtonMashBob

ButtonMashBob Member

There are tons of free apps and site you can use. I have never used Photoshop and i am a Photoshop user with certain things. Since i started my channel i have used several different free sites. the one i am using currently is https://pixlr.com/express/
    There is also a free app for iOS and android as well as a free desktop download for windows and MAC.

another one i have used is https://www.sumopaint.com/home/

i think these 2 are the best free options at the moment. this way you wont have to pay for a photoshop license or anything if your low on funds.