Best Editing Software for Gaming Videos!

Nerk Games

Hey there everyone!

So I'm looking into getting some more advanced editing software from the on I have at the moment, I'm currently using Lightworks (which isn't the greatest) and was wondering what would be cheap and decent editing software for gaming videos. I am looking in other places I just want to have you're opinions as well before I go and buy! :)

Thanks for reading guys! :)

Laseph

I think it would be helpful if you could say what your current problem is with Lightworks. What is currently lacking that could give your videos a better value. I think that would help with giving you a better opinion on the matter. (e.g. slow workflow, simple animation, ...)

ZDishrags

Personally I use Sony Veags pro 13, it gets the job done and it's pretty user friendly so figuring it out and learning the program doesn't take too long

TotalGamerHolic

Premiere CC is my program. Either that or Camtasia which I use mainly for emulator recordings. But when editing Wii U or ps3 footage I'll use Premiere. Its about $20 a month to rent on the Creative Cloud, Camtasia is offered on Steam on a monthly basis and I think is $15 a month.

Kenn CS

Sony Vegas Pro 13 if you aren't doing any more than splitting, adding a facecam, and other basic stuff like that. But if you are looking for 3D effects I would say After Effects CC 2015. Hope I helped.

Rakunio

Premiere Pro, may be a bit simpler to understand vs AE(After Effects) because AE is leaning more towards 3D related work and links together in a similar way with AE's render options anyways.

risktwo

Premiere on PC/MAC or Final Cut Pro if you have a mac

altervoid

I use Movavi as a cheaper alternative to other editing software. And as a gaming channel I have everything I need in this. Also I love how easy and intuitive it is.

BPD Games

I use Blender, which is free. It's also a 3d graphics program though, so it probably isn't for everybody, but it does what I ask it to do.