Benefits of partnership?

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by NeoTechnoman, Jan 14, 2016.

1. NeoTechnoman

NeoTechnoman Member

Just wondering, what are the benefits of being partnered with a network? I'm hoping to join Curse when my channel gets big enough.

2. BVTNetwork

BVTNetwork Member

Hello NeoTechnoman. There are many benefits of joining a YouTube network. I think the most important one is support. You will always have someone who is ready to answer your questions and help you grow by giving you tips and advise. This is probably the most important one. Here are some other ones though:

Music rights - You will get access to music tools usually Epidemic sound and Audio Micro. The network usually gives you the right to use the music without fear of getting a copyright strike.
    Dashboard - Usually, networks offer their partners a dashboard. This dashboard, usually, helps their partners keep track of their statistics.
    Sponsorship's - Networks usually help their partners receive sponsorship's from different companies. Sometimes the network, by default, has sponsorship's for their partners to use.

There are just too many to list. I hope this somewhat helped.

Best,

BVTNetwork

PS: If you would like to partner with a network before Curse you can come join our network. We have a no lock-in contract so if you decide you want to leave at any time feel free to leave. :)

Our website link is http://bvtnetwork.com