Atom Network - Looking For Staff

Atom Network

Hello,

My Name is Wihan, I am the CEO of Atom Network, A brand new network dedicated to helping people grow, offering 95% revenue share and a no lock-in contract to all partners!

Today I am here looking for people to work for Atom Network, here are the positions currently available:

Graphics Designer:
Description: As our network graphics designer, your job will be to create graphics for Atom Network and it's partners.
Requirements: Bust be good at using your preferred software for graphics design, must be at least 13 years old, and must have skype.
Pay: As with all of the other ones, pay will be discussed when you contact us, and it will probably be in the form of a percentage.

Support Staff:
Description: As a Support staff member, you will be assisting, and answering the queries and concerns of linked partners, and potential partners. You will do this through skype, email, and our community platform (launching January 1st 2016).
Requirements: Must be at least 14 years of age and must be fluent in speaking English. Must have extensive skills and knowledge in YouTube copyright and Knowledge of the YouTube partner program, and YouTube MCN's.
Pay: There is no set pay yet, as we are still starting up, but pay will be discussed if you get in contact with us.

Recruiter:
Description: As a recruiter, you will be outreaching to channels, to try and get them interested in joining our network. You will receive an atom network email address.
Requirements: Must be fluent in Speaking English
Pay: this will be discussed when you contact us.

Thank you, and if you are interested in applying, please reply to this thread with your skype, or email address, or email us at AtomYTNetwork@gmail.com
- Wihan
Founder/CEO of Atom Network

Last edited:

KOB_YT

Hello,

My Name is Wihan, I am the CEO of Atom Network, A brand new network dedicated to helping people grow, offering 95% revenue share and a no lock-in contract to all partners!

Today I am here looking for people to work for Atom Network, here are the positions currently available:

Support Staff:
Description: As a Support staff member, you will be assisting, and answering the queries and concerns of linked partners, and potential partners. You will do this through skype, email, and our community platform (launching January 1st 2016).
Requirements: Must be at least 14 years of age and must be fluent in speaking English. Must have extensive skills and knowledge in YouTube copyright and Knowledge of the YouTube partner program, and YouTube MCN's.
Pay: There is no set pay yet, as we are still starting up, but pay will be discussed if you get in contact with us.

Recruiter:
Description: As a recruiter, you will be outreaching to channels, to try and get them interested in joining our network. You will receive an atom network email address.
Requirements: Must be fluent in Speaking English
Pay: this will be discussed when you contact us.

Thank you, and if you are interested in applying, please reply to this thread with your skype, or email address, or email us at Support@AtomYT.net

- Wihan
Founder/CEO of Atom Network
What kinda things would you need to know with extensive knowledge? Id like to think i have the skills needed to facilitate the position of interest which is being a part of the support staff ?

Maybe we can speak about it more in private ?

Thanks Keiran

Also my skype is - KOB_YT

KOB_YT

If you could reply here first to say youve gone to continue communications on skype etc. that would be great!

Discord

Latest New Threads