Atom Network - 95% Revenue Share For All Partners!

Atom Network

Hello,

My name is Wihan, I am the CEO of Atom Network. I founded this network to create an environment where YouTubers are free to create without the usual restrictions, which is why we offer a 95% revenue share with a No Lock-in contract!

Enough about the boring stuff, what do we offer?

- 95% Revenue share, no matter who you are!
- No Lock-in Contract
- No Cap on CPM (we don't limit the amount you can earn Per 1000 Clicks)
- Fast Support
- Your Own Referral Link Where You Can Earn Money Recruiting Partners!
- Get access to our YouTube Certified talent team!
- Advanced Dashboard, where you can get support, view channel analytics, access sponsorships and more!
- We have a wide variety of sponsorships, and we are expanding constantly, so far we have: Tubebuddy, Epoxy, Audio Micro, Epidemic Sound, Gamma Labs (Gfuel), Prosper Melbourne, Villager Host, and more coming soon!
- Every partner gets to add me (the CEO) on skype, as well as our support chat, so you have constant communication with us!
- And Many More Features Coming Soon!

So if you are interested, you can Apply By Clicking Here!

You Can Email Us At AtomYTNetwork@gmail.com
~ Wihan
Founder/CEO Of Atom Network

Last edited:

Atom Network

Hey Guys Just Letting You Know, We are offering 98% Revenue Share with a No Lock-in Contract FOREVER! to anyone who partners with us before christmas, Email us to get the link!

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
98% revshare is definitely great! Doesn't give the network much to reinvest into that channel though.

How does your network afford the fee's for paypal and bank deposits with 98/2?

Another question,

It says "All Revenue generated hereunder with respect to the Properties and/or Content shall be allocated and paid five percent (5%) to ScaleLab and ninety-five percent (95%) to Content Provider, respectively." in the terms, then just under the terms it says "I accept the Terms of Service and the revenue split of 95% to creator and 5% to Atom Network, and authorize Atom Network, in partnership with ScaleLab, to send me an invitation on YouTube"

So technically the creator is doing 90/10 split, 5% to atom network and 5% to ScaleLab. So how is it 95/5?

Last edited:

Atom Network

Atom and Scalelab split the 5%, I can't say that scalelab is very happy about this, but they said it's our choice as a network. If it was 5% to us and 5% to Scalelab, the contract would not say that the partner gets 95%. The reason it also says 5% to Atom Network, underneath it is because scalelab has a white-labeling system, so subnetworks can be more independent.

As for the taxes, we don't handle them, scalelab handles the accounting, and there is a 2% paypal fee as far as I believe, a lot of networks get this fee, but don't state this it is there, it is almost impossible to get around otherwise paypal wouldnt make any money, which is why we have a higher revenue share, because even after the fee, you'd still make a lot more than with other networks. For Example:

If someone made $100 on their channel, and they were partnered with a network that had a 60/40 split, the fee to transfer the $60 into their paypal account would be 2.6% so that would be $1.80, and the partner would receive $58.20

If someone made $100 on a 95% revenue share, the fee would be 2.6% so that would be $92.53.

but unfortunately fees are something we cannot control.

98% revshare is definitely great! Doesn't give the network much to reinvest into that channel though.
The CEO (me) get's income from another job I have, and I use a percentage of that to invest into the network, and we are only small at this point, so money isn't really an issue, but when we do get larger, I will have x amount of money to put into the network!

Last edited:

Jovica Janjic

I have problem with them. My Ads are disabled. I don't know what to do now. I contact their support and nothing...
It says
You disabled monetisation on your account in your monetisation settings. Re-enable monetisation
When I click on Re-enable monetisation I get this
You have disabled ads on all videos where you own the rights.

What should I do now????

NEKIO

For the suckers....

Atom Network is a sub network of ScaleLab Network

ScaleLab Network contract is 75%/25%

70% for you
25% for them
5% for payments

They also have all rights to sell your videos.
They wont pay you unless you have made $100+

Atom Network gets its own cut from your 70%, so in reality its like 65% for you when they offer you 95%.

Just so you know Sub networks are bound by ScaleLab Network terms of service no matter what they tell you.

This is intresting read :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/letsplay/comments/2itmcw/i_just_got_this_message_is_it_worth_it/

Anyways Have Fun, and do your research before you sign anything :)

Atom Network

For the suckers....

Atom Network is a sub network of ScaleLab Network

ScaleLab Network contract is 75%/25%

70% for you
25% for them
5% for payments

They also have all rights to sell your videos.
They wont pay you unless you have made $100+

Atom Network gets its own cut from your 70%, so in reality its like 65% for you when they offer you 95%.

Just so you know Sub networks are bound by ScaleLab Network terms of service no matter what they tell you.

This is intresting read :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/letsplay/comments/2itmcw/i_just_got_this_message_is_it_worth_it/

Anyways Have Fun, and do your research before you sign anything :)
They are by law required to give us the ability to choose our revenue share for partners, as we signed the contract.

If you read through the partner agreement, you will receive 95% revenue share, and there is nothing that suggests otherwise.

We have a minimum payout pf $1 for paypal, and $100 for bank transfers and other forms of payment.

We send out the payments, so how is it that we are bound by scalelab's terms?

As per the contract we have with scalelab, we receive 60% of the remaining 5%, this can be seen on their website http://www.scalelab.com/networks. and the same is written in the contract.

We have worked with many MCNs in the past, and we did a lot of research on scalelab, to make sure its not a scam to us or the partners.

Discord