Are you Partnered on YouTube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by GameOverViper, Aug 21, 2013.

1. PiguFilms

PiguFilms New Member

Hello,

I am partnered with Freedom! and i have to say, my decision was the best... I mean these guys from the Freedom! give a ton of cool features to small channels, even sponsorships with fairly big gaming companies! You have to check them out! :)

2. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

After reading comments on the most recent videos, small channels are not eligible for those sponsorships. You have to have so many subscribers and views per day/month.

3. josedekcr

josedekcr New Member

Yeah, with TGN but I am looking for other Network, my contract ends October 16

4. HawkXXRising

HawkXXRising New Member

I am partnered with Freedom and I don't think that they are helping me at all. My channel is not really growing, but i'm still trying my hardest with my videos. Idk if I should join another network, but I know that I don't have the credentials.

5. Superhygh

Superhygh Member

yuuup. partnered with youtube and freedom! network. i've seen growth. nothing exponential but still.

6. NimbusHero

NimbusHero New Member

I'm with the Fullscreen network and they have a feature were you share your videos within a small group of people. Other than that they don't really support your content unless you have a huge channel so it's hard to grow.

7. BeastyUniverse

BeastyUniverse New Member

I recommend not partnering up with YouTube. They tend to most likely block your content and mark you

8. sarcasticgamertv

sarcasticgamertv New Member

I am partnered with Curse haha
    Any other Curse fellow?
    I really like it because it's no lock-in contract and 90% rev share !!

9. TripleM

TripleM Member

I'm partnered under the Freedom network and I love it! They're still in sort of an early stage which means they include their partners in a lot of the decisions being made, and that is awesome! Also, loads of tools to help you grow and a lot of helpful feedback from the community. If you guys want to join I have an affiliate link under the banner on my channel. There are no minimum subs or views. All it takes to join is to be passionate and actually want to make something out of your channel, which I assume everyone here is interested in :)

10. Wongene

Wongene New Member

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015