Clicky

Are you Partnered on YouTube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by GameOverViper, Aug 21, 2013.

1. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Do you have a channel that is partnered on YouTube? Let us know here! Tell us what you think about the network. How do they help you and your channel? Do they promote your content at all?

Not partnered, but your looking for a network? Check out our list of networks and compare them to one another!

PhantomPhoenix likes this.
  2. BaneDays

BaneDays Social Blade Partner

Hello
    I'm currently partnered with RPM network. They don't promote my content its very hard for me to grow even if I'm trying my best working hard every day!
    I've got offers from machinima and TGN and I will probably switch to one of those! But problem is my RPM contract last 6 more months so I have to wait.
    That's all guys :)

3. GameOverViper

Hello
    I'm currently partnered with RPM network. They don't promote my content its very hard for me to grow even if I'm trying my best working hard every day!
    I've got offers from machinima and TGN and I will probably switch to one of those! But problem is my RPM contract last 6 more months so I have to wait.
    That's all guys :)

You should look into a network that is promoting your content and helps you grow. Some of these networks just offer you a partnership and forget you exist once you sign that contract. Check out our network list to browse the networks and what they offer.

4. Larry Myster

Larry Myster Noob

I've been partnered with youtube since Google took over. Not really want to be apart of a Network, I kinda like to be a lone wolf and just use my Partnership to Youtube towards my own advantage really.

5. GameOverViper

I've been partnered with youtube since Google took over. Not really want to be apart of a Network, I kinda like to be a lone wolf and just use my Partnership to Youtube towards my own advantage really.

Nothing wrong with it! No strings attached, no contracts, nobody else is making money from you, and you have full control over your channel.

1 person likes this.
  6. Proshot

Proshot Regular

Don't know if this counts but I'm partnered with YouTube since I only play games that allow content of it put out!

7. MR5P1K3

MR5P1K3 Veteran

Currently I am just a YouTube partner but no network yet. I am hoping to get partnered for more recognition sometime but seeing as I am still starting out, I don't quite make the requirements for most partnering sites. We will sew how things go I guess.

8. oelkien

oelkien Noob

n/a post no longer relevant

9. Marcan3308

Marcan3308 TGN Partner

I am partnered through TGN. I am very happy with the company. They have a lot of tools, especially on their forums, that allow you to improve your vids. Haven't had a problem with them yet. Uploading to the main channel is a bit of a hassle, though.

10. THEMANIACALGAMR

THEMANIACALGAMR Rookie

I would love to be partnered with a network even if it's for two years, it'll still help grow the channel :).