Any goals aside from reaching a certain amount of subs or views?

Aloiine Gaming

My reason might be selfish BUT I upload videos mainly for myself. I enjoy recording, editing and that whole process (even though it can be very very very slow sometimes) and recently I've also enjoyed to show others. To see that people actually WANT to see my videos and hear my voice motivates me a lot! I love this.

I don't create YouTube content to "be someone". I create Youtube content because it's fun and I enjoy it ^^

My reason might be selfish BUT I upload videos mainly for myself. I enjoy recording, editing and that whole process (even though it can be very very very slow sometimes) and recently I've also enjoyed to show others. To see that people actually WANT to see my videos and hear my voice motivates me a lot! I love this.

I don't create YouTube content to "be someone". I create Youtube content because it's fun and I enjoy it ^^
Yes, Youtube should be for fun and it doesn't have to feel like a hassle to do.

I want to build an actively involved audience! Especially when i start my road to glory on FIFA 18! I barely have any comments on my videos and that would be a great goal for me! Don't know how to get there though! Any suggestions?

Gamie

My personal goal aside from the numbers is to provide people with useful stuffs in gaming nd if they feel like they're satisfied,ill mean a lot to me and mainly to make and keep myself happy at the end of the day because I love doin this,even though my channel is infant.

I want to build an actively involved audience! Especially when i start my road to glory on FIFA 18! I barely have any comments on my videos and that would be a great goal for me! Don't know how to get there though! Any suggestions?
I would probably suggest giving a question related to the video and ask how they feel about it. I know its not much of an advice, but still could work.

My personal goal aside from the numbers is to provide people with useful stuffs in gaming nd if they feel like they're satisfied,ill mean a lot to me and mainly to make and keep myself happy at the end of the day because I love doin this,even though my channel is infant.
No worries, your channel will grow and yeah, making videos usually makes me happy even if they're not perfect. Except for the GTA 4 - Random moments video that I made, For that one I actually left a dislike to my own vid lol.

Discord

Latest New Threads