Any goals aside from reaching a certain amount of subs or views?

Discussion in 'YouTube Goals' started by EcCeNTriC Cuddles, Jul 27, 2017.

1. EcCeNTriC Cuddles

EcCeNTriC Cuddles Member

Have any goals related to Your channel? Do you want to build a community, learn something new, help for a certain cause, anything.

2. ScourgeInTheWorld

ScourgeInTheWorld Member

Today on YouTube, I see a LOT of people who only create videos for money or for fame.

Personally, my goal has always been to make people's days better, whether they are feeling down, or just want to have a good chuckle.

3. The Baconater

The Baconater New Member

Honestly i'm trying to recreate the fun that i use to have playing games with my mates when i was younger. So much more fun playing with others, or at least trying to entertain people when playing, than just straight up playing. Wanted to show off my skills to others when i was younger but the recording equipment wasnt a thing then, and neither was youtube etc. Games have always, and will always be part of my life, and i've finally realised it's always gonna be there in my spare time :D

EcCeNTriC Cuddles likes this.
  4. EcCeNTriC Cuddles

EcCeNTriC Cuddles Member

I like to bring joy to other people to and I also like it when they're are having just as much fun as I did when I created and watched my own video. If I had to be frankly honest with you about the money, I'd just use it for better equipment, helping out my families, and other stuff.

Other than that, I'm just focusing on creating a community and on a rare occasion, post videos :p

5. EcCeNTriC Cuddles

EcCeNTriC Cuddles Member

It's so much fun to re live memories and share it with others.

6. ScourgeInTheWorld

ScourgeInTheWorld Member

Yeah, that's pretty much the same reason I'd like to make money off of my videos.
    Also, agreed, creating a community would be amazing

EcCeNTriC Cuddles likes this.
  7. TheGamingtators

TheGamingtators Active Member

I want to create a channel where people feel that they are apart of the experience. I want them to feel that they are sitting and playing right along side us!

ScourgeInTheWorld likes this.
  8. ScourgeInTheWorld

ScourgeInTheWorld Member

That's a good goal, bud!

9. EcCeNTriC Cuddles

EcCeNTriC Cuddles Member

That's a good one.

10. STAntics Arcade

STAntics Arcade Active Member

Good question!

We'd love to be able to make videos without financial constraints. So we can expand our horizons, we do pretty well on our budget, but would like to be able to explore more!