Clicky

ALL SQUARES MATTER!! | Escape The Game Intro (Feedback for feedback)

Discussion in 'Funny Moments' started by Plembi, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Plembi

Plembi New Member

HEYAAA! So this is a game I found on steam a few weeks back and I though it would be nice to give it a try. Little did I know that I was going to come a cross one of the most humorous games I've played so far. However, the concept of this game is nothing unique. This is a funny moments video so I didn't show you guys everything that was happening, because I thought it would be nice if some of you tried it for yourself :) Hope you guys enjoy!

Also, send me a link of one video you want me to give feed back on and I'll even leave a like for you. LETS DO THIS PEOPLE!

Video:

It would really help if you would head to my channel and leave a like if you enjoyed it. I don't want to sound pushy or anything, but it would help. However, only if you enjoyed it of course.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  2. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

NOTE: Channel links aren't allowed in this section, so gone ahead and edited it out. I'd suggest popping it in your signature.

3. Plembi

Plembi New Member

oh alright, sorry bout that

Jack Muskrat likes this.
  4. Hanchaa

Hanchaa Member

Nice job man.

Enjoyed the intricate editing with the screen movement and text, I know how time consuming it can be lol

Plembi likes this.
  5. Plembi

Plembi New Member

Omg yes, it takes a lottttt of time ahaha thanks man xD

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017