Age of Empires 2: Rivalry - 404 Error

Who do you think is going to win this battle?

• EcCeNTriC (Me :D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert Assassins

• Iron Magnitude

• The Gangsters

• Mario

• Spartans

• Call of Duty

• Total voters
(Another way to vote)The poll is at the beginning of the video, It's located at the top right corner. If you click on lower case, "i" it'll show the poll, for anybody that wants to vote on who's winning this battle.

Hey guys, and welcome to the eccentric side of Youtube! In today's video, I will be playing Age of Empires 2: Rivalry; except, there's a giant 404 error on my screen, and I'm somehow fighting on it?!

(Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors, disk version) The 404 error has some meaning behind it, for anybody that is wondering.

Whenever I create a map in scenario, it is saved on the game; however, when I look in the scenario folders, it's not there. So I cannot save it in my flash drive and this is it been a recurring problem in my laptop to my new computer; this never happened before and I don't why ( "My Age of Empires 2 Maps are Not Showing Up in the Scenario Folder" video ). I also have Windows 10 and I had to try different ways to make this game work, then I finally got to work with this patch ( http://userpatch.aiscripters.net ). Otherwise, this was a struggle with the game, full of errors.

Enjoy!?$:)

Last edited:

Discord

Latest New Threads