Aerospace Engineer & Horror Gamer - I'm a New YouTuber!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Micard, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Micard

Micard New Member

Hahah! Gotcha!
    You totally just clicked on that link thinking "ooh, this is gotta be interesting!" But here we are.

I am not an Aerospace Engineer... yet. I am a Junior in college, pursuing an Aerospace Engineering degree and in the meantime - doing YouTube! I know! Lie of the Month right there! Now, that I got your attention, let's talk! Hear me out!

I'm turning on 21 in a few months (8 months actually, buuuuut close enough!), so I'm a green but freshest piece of meat on here, looking for the same thing every one of us is - become a big, successful channel with a *hugemonstic* audience (that's a word, staaahp it), who love you and care for you content, so much, they keep coming back every day to your channel to check to new uploads! Haha! There it is! Well, you know they say...

Funny Fact: just about a week ago, before I created my channel, I did not want much to do with YouTube! After all, I'm all about Aerodynamics, Structural Analysis of Advanced Aerospace Beams, Mechanics of Materials and yada, yada, yada - the nerd stuff. But I LOVE IT. Now, keep reading on if you haven't got tired of my eye-ripping formatting yet. I know, it's great, thanks!

So how does an Aerospace Engineer (soon to be, that is) decides to abandon his career path and become a YouTuber? Well... I didn't. I'm planning to pursue a PhD in my Aerospace Studies, but in the meantime, I let my creative side show its glory and let it shine (Gotta feed that ego somehow, right?). I tried other ways to be creative first and feed my artistic hunger that way... I've spent quite a few years programming and developing games (unfinished, crippling ones that is), I've done some Photoshop banner-for-free creating thing back in the day, website building and all that good stuff, but none of it would satisfy me in the artistic way, you know? You know that feeling when your stomach rubbles and asks for that piece of juicy creativity? Ah, wait, no, I think I'm just hungry. Never mind, but you get the idea. So I thought to myself - why not try YouTube?

I can sure scream on camera while recording horror games, bring in a bit of personality, a bit of editing, add some spices, ingredient X, mix it up, and boil at 120 degrees Celsius at constant pressure and... VOILA! A fresh-baked YouTuber!

And now I'm here... Looking for... well, everything! From advice, to friendships, to collabs, to FAME... Probably should cut done on that use of ellipses...

Well, what do you know, friend? Tell me something in the comments down below! :) I promise, I'm friendly!

P.S.: Yep, I did copy this same introduction from YTTalk, but hey! It's mine, so I surely I can do it :) Also, you gotta admit it, it's pretty good... I wouldn't be able to come up with the same beautiful story again...

• Social Media Graphics

In need of some graphics for your social media pages? Try Snappa and create professional graphics quickly and for free!

2. Diversified Unison

Diversified Unison New Member

3. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Welcome to the forum!! Good luck with your youtube channel and your education :)

4. Micard

Micard New Member

Thanks, y'all :)