Access YouTube Gaming on Your Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Coooooool downloading now :)
Awesome! Let us know what your opinion is of it and whether you'll keep using it to access the site or not. It can be difficult to add new videos on a mobile phone, but with some effort I think its possible.

NextQuestPlease

is app available for windowsphone?

LhadyChloe

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I love the fact that this forum has access to TapaTalk. I tried to connect my forum information to login but it wont let me. Whenever I make a new one under the same name it says its already registered. Can anyone help me?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I love the fact that this forum has access to TapaTalk. I tried to connect my forum information to login but it wont let me. Whenever I make a new one under the same name it says its already registered. Can anyone help me?
Are you using the same login that you used for Damnlag?

LhadyChloe

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Are you using the same login that you used for Damnlag?
I tried logging in the same info I have on the forums (desktop version) but it keeps saying "requested user could not be found" in tapatalk.

When I try to re-register it through Tapatalk it won't let me and it tell me that my information is already registered.

Here's a screenshot

Attachments

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I tried logging in the same info I have on the forums (desktop version) but it keeps saying "requested user could not be found" in tapatalk.

When I try to re-register it through Tapatalk it won't let me and it tell me that my information is already registered.

Here's a screenshot
First things first, you've got the wrong username. Your username here is Sieghrain Enterprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads