A quick question

Foorson

Hey so I recently hit 1 k subs (now 1020)
and im getting from 60-150 views everyday

is that good for that ammount of subscribers or not?

Thanks

Jack Muskrat

I don't know for certain (especially as my sub count is a fifth of yours), but from what I've seen with other people's channels I think that's about right for gaming videos. Basically trying to scale it regarding other really big YouTubers - you'll see those with 1-2 million, but they get anywhere from 40k to 300k views per video (as a rough example). I'm not saying it's not possible to get the same or more views than your sub count, but it's often a case that people sub for a certain type of video or series and they probably don't watch some of your videos because they're waiting for those particular ones to come around again... if that makes sense :-S

Foorson

Y
I don't know for certain (especially as my sub count is a fifth of yours), but from what I've seen with other people's channels I think that's about right for gaming videos. Basically trying to scale it regarding other really big YouTubers - you'll see those with 1-2 million, but they get anywhere from 40k to 300k views per video (as a rough example). I'm not saying it's not possible to get the same or more views than your sub count, but it's often a case that people sub for a certain type of video or series and they probably don't watch some of your videos because they're waiting for those particular ones to come around again... if that makes sense :-S
eah I feel You Bruh : ) But as always I thought I was doing something wrong (I have anxieties and neurosis so yeaah...) dark overthinking in 99% lol

I know pewds has 50 something million subs and he only gets like 1-5 mln views so I guess that's right

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
It all depends on the content you're uploading to be honest. You're not going to get 1,000 views with 1,000 subscribers unless all 1,000 subscribers are fan girls and follow you like stalker status. So 150 views out of 1,000 is not bad, but it could be better.

It could be many things though, unrelated to you or your content. For example, dead accounts, people not active on YouTube as much, people not having enough time to watch all content they are subscribed to, etc.

Keep promoting your content everywhere possible. Try connecting with people and networking. Collaborate where possible and keep grinding for making those connections with people who could possibly watch your videos.

Foorson

Yeah I have to look at the things differently - im grinding everyday I guess I need to promote wherever I can more.

Discord

Latest New Threads