Xbox One A new network for talented creators (Xbox One, PS4 & PC)

The name is Strategist... Born Strategist. And as a gamer, incorruptible content creator and advocate of high quality entertainment I've seen many that are solely motivated by money, power and fame, and I'm not one of them. But I'm a passionate, picky, persistent and competitive bastard that believes that the best should be compensated for their efforts.

That said, we know it's difficult for any one content creator to be successful, especially when attempting to compete against well-established personalities, networks and the platforms that support them. And that is why I'm creating this network, to give you a fighting chance. For whether you acknowledge it or not, you're out numbered, and out of ammunition. And in order for you to combat an empire, you must first align with others that seek to do the same.

You see, I've had opportunities to work with some big game related companies and networks, but I never wanted to affiliate with less than upstanding companies. Simply put, I was not willing to sacrifice my integrity and creative freedom for financial gain. But that's something you have to do, if you wish to associate with most companies and/or networks, until now.

But what's the catch? Surely there's some sort of trade-off, right? Wrong. No catch, no bullshit, no drama. All you have to do is make great content, be yourself and prove that you can be trusted, that's it. And if you have questions, I give direct answers, for transparency is important to me.

With that said, I'm looking for morally sound individuals that can produce entertaining, meaningful, high quality content. And no, I don't care about your subscriber count, for popularity, or lack thereof, is not an accurate determination of your talent. So, if you're better than the rest, why settle for less? Fight for your future, so you can continue to do what you love. For if you don't, well established personalities and networks will continue to dominate the market you're attempting to succeed in. Fight or fail, your choice.

Note: This post is only intended for serious content creators that wish to earn a living doing what they love to do, and I'm only looking for a select few. So if you're not committed to creating great content, then don't bother. But if you're a passionate, knowledgeable gamer that carry a conversation, has a good sense of humor and the ability to produce high quality content on a regular basis, then send me whatever links you can provide as soon as possible. Adults only.

GiganticVids

Hey I would like to collaborate with you. I am serious about YouTube and love doing it. It would be be great if we could work together thanks
GiganticVids

Fost Da Gama

The name is Strategist... Born Strategist. And as a gamer, incorruptible content creator and advocate of high quality entertainment I've seen many that are solely motivated by money, power and fame, and I'm not one of them. But I'm a passionate, picky, persistent and competitive bastard that believes that the best should be compensated for their efforts.

That said, we know it's difficult for any one content creator to be successful, especially when attempting to compete against well-established personalities, networks and the platforms that support them. And that is why I'm creating this network, to give you a fighting chance. For whether you acknowledge it or not, you're out numbered, and out of ammunition. And in order for you to combat an empire, you must first align with others that seek to do the same.

You see, I've had opportunities to work with some big game related companies and networks, but I never wanted to affiliate with less than upstanding companies. Simply put, I was not willing to sacrifice my integrity and creative freedom for financial gain. But that's something you have to do, if you wish to associate with most companies and/or networks, until now.

But what's the catch? Surely there's some sort of trade-off, right? Wrong. No catch, no bullshit, no drama. All you have to do is make great content, be yourself and prove that you can be trusted, that's it. And if you have questions, I give direct answers, for transparency is important to me.

With that said, I'm looking for morally sound individuals that can produce entertaining, meaningful, high quality content. And no, I don't care about your subscriber count, for popularity, or lack thereof, is not an accurate determination of your talent. So, if you're better than the rest, why settle for less? Fight for your future, so you can continue to do what you love. For if you don't, well established personalities and networks will continue to dominate the market you're attempting to succeed in. Fight or fail, your choice.

Note: This post is only intended for serious content creators that wish to earn a living doing what they love to do, and I'm only looking for a select few. So if you're not committed to creating great content, then don't bother. But if you're a passionate, knowledgeable gamer that carry a conversation, has a good sense of humor and the ability to produce high quality content on a regular basis, then send me whatever links you can provide as soon as possible. Adults only.

Check my channel fam
I'm not crazy worried about money(I can figure out my own way anyway) but If being affiliated is cool then I'm down just let me see ya resume(your channel or anything to let me understand you as a person).

JJay

Hey man. I'm interested for sure. Check out my channel and let me know if my content fits for the job :)

xiznit

I’m definitely interested in working with you! I stream on Twitch currently my username on Twitch is thexiznit please message me back with more information. This sounds amazing!!!

Toxin420

Check my channel fam
I'm not crazy worried about money(I can figure out my own way anyway) but If being affiliated is cool then I'm down just let me see ya resume(your channel or anything to let me understand you as a person).
Im down for collabs as well check out my stuff let me know what you think

Discord

Latest New Threads