The Freemode Events Update includes the launch of the Rockstar Editor on the PS4 and Xbox One - with several new features that have been added to it for all platforms - including an ambient audio and sound effects library, Snapmatic integration, Director Mode updates, and new fonts.
Here's a brief rundown of some of the new features that will debut as part of the next official update:
- Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
- Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
- Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
- Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
- New Fonts: You'll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits -- we're tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
Add dramatic sound design to your creation with a new library of atmospheric Ambient Tracks.
Rockstar Editor Now Available for PS4 & Xbox One
Rockstar releases the Rockstar Editor on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles today with many other updates. Including the new Freemode Events.
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!