After many rumors and leaks, Driveclub Bikes has finally been revealed at the Sony Paris Games Week Conference as an expansion/DLC for Driveclub and also available as a standalone game.
The expansion includes the following:
- 12 of the world’s best superbikes: Featuring bikes from top manufacturers including Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, BMW, and more.
- Full Bikes Tour campaign: We’ve designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.
- Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility, and skills with bikes.
- Personalized events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time, and with near limitless weather conditions.
- Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel-to-wheel action.
- Customization: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers, and custom helmets.
- Clubs: Everything you do in Driveclub Bikes contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customization and challenges
Driveclub Bikes will be available for $14.99 if you already own the current game and $19.99 as a standalone game if you don’t currently own Driveclub. In addition, the expansion also adds a second Platinum trophy to Driveclub, making it the game with the most trophies in the history of Playstation
Best of all the game is available to download right now from the Playstation Store!
What are your thoughts on Driveclub Bikes? Let us know down in the comments.
Driveclub Bikes Expansion Announced
After many rumors and leaks, Driveclub Bikes has finally been revealed at the Sony Paris Games Week Conference as an expansion/DLC for Driveclub...
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!